Here you’ll find all about Illuminated Cabinet Signs, Channel Letters, Backlit Sign Boards, Illuminated Architectural & Monument Signs, Pylon Signs, etc.
If you don’t see quite what you’re looking for send us a request below.
Monument andArchitectural Signs
Permitting and Installation
Grabbing the attention of passersby can be vital for a local business. Most consumers shop within a five-mile radius of their own home, making business signage one of the most important factors in selling products. By having an attractive sign with an interior light source, you will be sure to attract attention from motorists that pass by your business at all times of day.
At AMI Signs, we understand what makes a good Cabinet Sign. Our signs can be added to different types of signage to make your brand stand out against the competition.
- Monument Signs. These types of signs get a lot of attention on their own. By standing free and looking more permanent and stable, your company will have an association with reliability. Having a cabinet sign added will make an even bigger impact and bring them into your location.
- Building Signs. A cabinet sign can be added directly onto your building. Having an illuminated sign above your store front can bring attention to the most important part of your business: the front door. These signs will lead potential customers right into your building.
- Pylon Signs. Grabbing the attention of motorists can be easier with a pylon sign. These signs can be put on poles or between two poles while opening the option to use multiple signs. This opens options in secondary signs for more information, or can be added to a directory when you’re part of a bigger retail space.
If you have more of a clean-cut look in your brand, Channel Letters could be the solution you are looking for. Unlike other signs, these can simply use just the letters of your brand and communication your name without the extra design. If you have a logo you want to add, we can help. At AMI Signs, we have worked with a plethora of different Channel Letter signs that keep things simple and clean while also remaining eye-catching and dynamic.
Options to Make an Impact
- Font Selection. In these signs, the font choice is one of the most important aspects. Choosing a font that is associated with your brand is key, but it is also important to ensure it is easy to read from far away. A good rule of thumb is to use the same font as is on your website, as it will have a similar readability as opposed to fonts best read on printed pages.
- Color Choice. The colors you choose should be directly correlated to your overall brand design. Having unrelated colors may communicate that it is not the same brand as the other parts of your marketing efforts.
- Lighting. With three different options in illumination, you can make your Channel Letters specific to your store front. We offer options in front-lit, back-lit, and both front and back lit letters to get the look you envisioned.
Monument and Architectural Signs
For business locations that are often difficult for motorists to find, Monument and Architectural signs could be the solution to happier patrons. These signs work both as a method of marketing to passersby while serving as a wayfinding sign for those looking for the building. These signs are particularly useful for entrances that lead to longer roads to get to the building, but have other practical uses as well.
Our signage comes with a freestanding option, which allows customers to choose anywhere on the property for their custom-made product. Most often, our customers choose a space in their landscaping to have the most aesthetic appeal. However, for locations that have less landscaping to work with, our team will help them choose the best solution for their space.
Typically, customers choose brick, mortar, or rebar constructions, or our lower cost options in pre-formed foam monuments. However, we also offer newer options in metal on metal and acrylic on a metal cabinet for a sleek, modern look.
Benefits of Monument and Architectural Signs
- With all the options in design for Monument and Architectural signs, you can create a unique look that will grab attention to fit your budget and branding needs. A monument sign has two parts: the masonry component and the signage component. Our customers have the option to match the masonry component to their building while retaining all their options in signage design.
- Budget friendly. Since monument signs are so large, companies may assume they cannot afford one for their building. However, with our options in sizes and materials, our team can help you choose a sign that will offer wayfinding for your patrons without breaking the bank.
- Illumination options. Monument signs can achieve different looks simply by choosing the right lighting for your sign. Our in-house Graphic Design team has experience working with our products and can help you decide whether an illuminated or non-illuminated sign will work best for your location and budget.
Permitting and Installation
You don’t need to be a sign expert to get the best look for your brand. At AMI Signs, our installation experts will ensure the job is not only done on time, but that it is done well and to your specifications. We have experience working with local governing agencies to ensure everything is to the letter of the law to help ensure our customers never incur fines due to improper signage.
What We Handle
- Permitting. We work with landlords and local permitting agencies to ensure your signage is legal. When the proper permits are not garnered prior to installation, fees and fines can quickly add up, costing a company more money than the sign was worth.
- Installation. Our team of professionals looks at each job as a unique challenge. With the different types of storefronts, and the unique challenges in Monument Signs compared to Wall Graphics, we will work to make each project reach its potential.